
So, here are the other sports legends I've had the opportunity to meet:
Baseball Hall of Famers:
Nolan Ryan (our team owner)
George Brett (asked me for directions to our clubhouse)
Cal Ripken, Jr. (on an elevator at the winter meetings)
Reggie Jackson (who, as my friend Debbie informed me, referred to me as "Legs." I'll take that as a compliment?)
Jim Palmer (at a game)
Rollie Fingers (at a game)
non Hall of Famers:
Ozzie Guillen (at the winter meetings)
Fred McGriff
Roger Clemens
Football:
Earl Campbell
Shawn Alexander
Deion Sanders
Gene Stallings - once when 12 or so, once over the phone a few years ago....one of the best stories ever, but I'll only tell it in person...not in print!
Lee Roy Jordan
not to mention I have been to an All-Star game with AMAZING seats, saw Barry Bonds set the new homerun record*, and saw a Triple-A No Hitter at our ballpark last year (we were the non-hitting team, though!)
I think that's about it...it's a pretty cool group though! I just wanted to put it in writing so I can remember who and when!


1 comment:
I love the asterisk by Barry Bonds. You are too funny.
Post a Comment