Friday, June 13, 2008

Makeup Recommendation





I would like to recommend this Imju Fiberwig mascara. You can purchase it at Sephora, and it is a best seller in Japan. It is amazing! I wear contacts, so I have to be careful with mascara. Most of them flake off and I am left with nothing at the end of the day. This stuff stays and stays, but comes off easily at night when removing my eye makeup....


and for that I recommend this:




Again, good for sensitive, contact lens-wearing-eyes!

2 comments:

Hillary @ The Other Mama said...

Good to know, Log! I'll have to try the mascara. i've always used Clinique's eye makeup remover and it's worked with about 50 different mascaras that i've used, so it's a good one, too!

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to try the mascara. Almay's remover has worked well for me too (for over 14 yrs (wow, I'm old!)) --cc