"God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble."
"The Lord is with you when you are with Him. If you seek Him, He will be found by you."
"Challenges are gifts that force us to search for a new center of gravity. Don't fight them. Just find a different way to stand."
"Each day you must say to yourself, 'Today I am going to begin.'"
"Laughter is an instant vacation."
"Be willing to be a beginner every single morning."
"One of the secrets of a long and fruitful life is to forgive everybody, everything, every night before you go to bed."
"Are you tired? Worn out? Burned out on religion? Come to Me. Get away with Me and you'll recover your life." - Jesus, Matthew 11:28 The Message
"I cannot give you the formula for success, but I can give you the formula for failure: try to please everybody."
"For I the Lord thy God will hold your right hand, saying unto thee, 'Fear not, I will help thee.'" - Isaiah 41:13
"the beginning of anxiety is the end of faith, and the beginning of true faith is the end of anxiety."
"Life is this simple: we are living in a world that is absolutely transparent and God is shining through it all the time. The only thing is that we don't see it."
"He has put his angels in charge of you to watch over you wherever you go." - Psalm 91:11
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Thanks for posting this. I really needed to read some of those quotes today.
- C
These are all great!! Love them!
Post a Comment