Friday, September 12, 2008

Hello, My Love -

Yes, I am having a brief affair before my wedding - with this shoe!!!! I first saw it a month ago or so, and thought it would be perfect for my wedding day shoe. But, it was out of my price range and I tried to get it out of my mind. But, I kept running into it - it would pop up on websites, or I would see a bow on a shoe - but it would only make me think of this one and it funky bow on the side and how I love the asymetrics of it all. And, the sparkles...well, those sparkles just make it!

So I did find a coupon for $50 towards these and the stakes got higher. My friends at work pushed me over the edge with encouraging comments like, "it's your wedding - you gotta do it!" It doesn't take much to talk me into something like this, so now they are on their way to be worn on my wedding!

1 comment:

Hillary @ The Other Mama said...

You are one hot mama!! Those are awesome!