Friday, April 24, 2009

I am so pumped about this...

Bob Dylan, Willie Nelson and John Mellencamp are playing here on August 4! It is going to be so cool...one of my dream concerts. I have seen Dylan several times (once with Paul Simon - awesome!), and always seem to miss Willie and never even thought about John Mellencamp - definitely a dream line-up!
In other news, tonight is Game 12 for the season, the 12th in 16 days, so I am running on EMPTY. And we have 4 more games this homestand....ugh. Trying to readjust my body and mind to baseball season again. It gets tougher every year! But news like this concert breaking today is what gets you through!

2 comments:

Hillary @ The Other Mama said...

That is going to be awesome!! I can't wait to hear all about it!

No Longer Newlyweds. said...

Soooo...you know how AWESOME Salt Lick BBQ is...wow, it was our first time and we will go back soon!!!
Yes, Sour Power...how could you forget? Do you remember Sour Pickles...those flat, cherry disks that for some reason they called pickles? I used to go pick them up on my free period. Yummy.