Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Wedding Favorites: Gift for the Groom

As I have mentioned before, Chris loves his restored CJ-7 Jeep. As a wedding day gift, I wanted to give him something that was a keepsake, but a little different....and if I could tie in the jeep, it would be even better. Fortunately for me, I found something I could get custom made on Etsy!

I present to you, custom made jeep cufflinks:

The one on the left is one of the classic CJ 7 headlight, the other is a wheel. These are the actual photos I took:

I emailed these photos to this Etsy Seller and was very pleased with the outcome. So was the groom!


I HEART Etsy!


1 comment:

Hillary @ The Other Mama said...

Those are GREAT! I hate that I didn't get to see them at the wedding. I know they are so cool!! Does Chris drive the jeep everyday?