To steal a line from Beyonce, I am currently Crazy in Love with the following:
I debated for weeks, but I finally bit the bullet. They are from Cole Haan and aren't the cheapest...but they have Nike Air technology and are the comfiest! I have two other Cole Haan shoes from their outlet that have the Nike Air thing going on, and they are also nice, but this one, with the wedge support too is just glorious. I have been planning my outfit for the Alabama Homecoming game this weekend for months, and with all the walking we will be doing and the need to still have something cute on these shoes win. I have used every angle to justify this purchase, so stay away with your tsk tsk remarks! Can I love a shoe? Oh yes, I can.
******************
Hardware from Anthropologie. It has me dreaming about which pieces of furniture could use an inexpensive makeover!
*********************************
On my house wish list, I want to replace the chandelier in our tiny dining room. The one that came with the house is fine, but more like a kitchen table light fixture than a chandelier. I keep going back to this one at Pottery Barn...I just like the big crystal balls on it...it is rustic yet sparkly. And it is on sale! And I have some Pottery Barn gift cards! What do you think?
*****************************************
And finally, just to prove I am not just crazy in love with the material things above, I am also crazy in love with canning! Something about making something that is preserved for people is just too cool to me!
Last year, Darby got me interested in canning. I made her Apple Butter recipe and loved the whole process. It is that time of year again, so I am gearing up to do some canning in the next month.
The Pioneer Woman also has some canning recipes and tips, and I can't wait to add more to my repertoire.
I am thinking about adding this tool to my arsenal to make the apple coring and peeling go a little faster:
Have a lovely, crazy day!

3 comments:
The peeler looks awesome and I can totally see you in those shoes!
Love the chandy and you should go for it! And PB gift cards? What a better excuse!!
Thanks so much for playing along! Love you crazy loves, of course. :)
I used to have that apple peeler, corer...and I used to can apple butter (and tomatoes, and sauces and beans and, and, and...) Which made me want to know more about you. I'm thinking you are the young mom I used to be with all the energy I used to have :) As I browsed some of your past posts (very fun) I found your tutorial to Hillary and wanted to tell you THANK YOU! I was traveling when Hillary posted that dip tutorial and could not reply or post a tutorial with pics on how to cut an avocado. HATS OFF TO YOU...JOB WELL DONE! :) By the way...I have a tips section of my food blog and have been inspired to link tutorials like yours to it instead of creating new tutorials. Could I link your avocado post to my tips blog??
Wow my children miss our apple corer! Not only could I totally relate to your crazy in love with post, but you just reminded me to replace ours. (They don't make em like the one in your picture anymore).
Post a Comment