Saturday, March 13, 2010

It's been a little while....

Not sure why I take blogging sabbaticals for months at a time.  My theory is that the busier I get with work, etc., that I get more productive in all areas.  No big announcement or anything for my comeback - just a statement.  The Brawny commercial with the shelves of Brawny papertowels man (which - by the way, I do not like his recent makeover.  I prefer the Brawny man of yesteryear with his 70's mustache) singing "Lean on Me."  It lasts too long, is not the appropriate commercial for that song, and the madeover Brawny guy is creepy and a commercial has once again ruined a song.  Yep, that commercial bothered me enough to come out of blog hiding.

1 comment:

Hillary @ The Other Mama said...

He is a little creepy in a way that's like one of those Schwab commercials where you can't tell if the people are real or are commercials!