Isn't that Alabama glass so cute? I got it at an antique shop in Panama City, Florida over the holidays this past year. Here's the back - Dothan was on the map, so I was sold!
Also - another recent find: a matchbook from my grandparents' restaurant in Dothan. Found it on Ebay! It was the Charcoal Steakhouse. Originally it was in downtown Dothan but it burned down, and they rebuilt on the Circle. It is where the Kings Inn was...not sure what the building is now.

3 comments:
Glad to have you back in the blogging world. Keep it up!
I'm with you on the flowers- we bought some for Easter which H "Arranged" (runs in the family, you know) and they were trampled in the process. But I've had a few singletons around.
The Alabama glass with Dothan ROCKS!! And the matchbook! How in the world did you find that on eBay?
Goodness, there is really much worthwhile data in this post!
apartments Barbados | counter height | cheez
Post a Comment