I finally downloaded skype. My laptop has a little camera in the monitor and I have never used it. I was pretty sure my brother had skype, so I called him on the regular phone, and then we skyped! It is so cool to see the person you are talking too, live and in real time. It's so hard to stay connected, especially when our family is all spread out (Los Angeles, Austin, New Orleans, and Dothan/Panama City Beach), and this is a great remedy for that. My parents have it on their computer at the beach, so I'm looking forward to trying it out with them. If you haven't tried it yet...do it...I highly recommend it!
Sunday, March 8, 2009
Do You Skype?
I finally downloaded skype. My laptop has a little camera in the monitor and I have never used it. I was pretty sure my brother had skype, so I called him on the regular phone, and then we skyped! It is so cool to see the person you are talking too, live and in real time. It's so hard to stay connected, especially when our family is all spread out (Los Angeles, Austin, New Orleans, and Dothan/Panama City Beach), and this is a great remedy for that. My parents have it on their computer at the beach, so I'm looking forward to trying it out with them. If you haven't tried it yet...do it...I highly recommend it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I've never done it. Do you think my parents could figure it out? Think of my mom really hard before you answer this... (no offense if my mom happens to be reading this. She has gotten much better with facebook, ebay and commenting on my blog!)
Webcams...that's how I survived my long distance relationship...they're awesome.
Post a Comment