Sunday, March 1, 2009

Addendum

Not to be morbid, but I would also love to have a gospel choir at my funeral one day. I went to a funeral last year where they had one - and it made it a celebration of life - what a funeral should be. And the song I would want them to sing is "Kneel at the Feet of Jesus," what a great song! Willie Nelson has an amazing version. I think I should just join a gospel choir (I have no singing talent, so maybe I can just print the sheet music and iron their robes or something), and that way I can enjoy that joy all the time!

1 comment:

Hillary @ The Other Mama said...

Request duly noted.
I think I should put all my funeral plans on my blog, too- just for safe keeping, you know?
Or else just find my last will and testament from high school, right??
haha!