Tuesday, February 24, 2009
overwhelmed
I get overwhelmed a lot...I think a lot of us do. It's hard to work, work, work, keep your house up, keep yourself up, cook, exercise, do laundry, pay bills, go to church, read, (do a blog post), work in the yard, much less volunteer and do creative projects on your "list." AND I DON'T HAVE KIDS. I can't even begin to wrap my head around all of you that have children on top of all this...it makes me wonder if I can ever do it...how can I expect to take care of a child when I can barely keep up as it is? I have so much admiration for you amazing moms! There are different things I tell myself or read when I feel like this...but would like to know, what do you do when life seems like a never ending, never catch up list?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
The best tip that a friend gave me was just to know that you will never get it all done.
There will always be a to do list and it may not ever all get checked off.
That was hard for me to grasp, but once I did, it made it a lot easier.
And, as you see, I don't sleep that much.
Yes- that's a healthy tip.
Post a Comment