Friday, February 13, 2009

Relief

So, had my event last night...so relieved it is OVER. It was nice though...we honor a lot of people, but my favorite award is the Lifetime Achievement Award...I was able orchestrate a few special surprises for our recipient that made him get teary eyed...it was awesome. We had a few snafus, but nothing anyone noticed. Here's a pic of the room:


There were some really wonderful stories told....and you can read about the man we honored here. I got this guy, this guy, and this one to all send a special message to him. Very cool. But the best part was having this gentleman there to present the award....very emotional. I know I'm being vague but I don't want my blog to come up if people google any of these people, thus the links! Now, I don't have any big crazy events until July. Yea!

No comments: