Saturday, February 7, 2009

Product Recommendation

I have seen ads in magazines about these yoga toe contraptions...I always am a sucker for stuff like this. However, they were expensive online...but, I found a knock-off at Walgreens called "Flex-Tastic." It is "inspired by the healthy benefits of Yoga" and helps "realign and relieve pain of mistreated toes" to "restore foot health, relieve stress and tension in both feet and legs, and increase circulation." They are $10 at Walgreens, and I recommend you go check 'em out. I wore them for about 10 minutes tonight and immediately felt relief in my feet and calves...and I didn't even realize they needed relief! Now, I have had both acupunture and acupressure massage and stuff all along those lines, and I know how stress can really be relieved through the toes ...so that was my reasoning in forking over the $10. I see myself using very often!

2 comments:

Hillary @ The Other Mama said...

Log. Really. I hate those toe things even when you get a pedicure. Really? These feel good??

I have you linked now.:)

WV: Galime: a lime after a few shots of tequila as in, "Woooz you handz ga-lime overs heres".

Anonymous said...

I am going to have to link you as well! So glad you are back!

I am glad to see a product review on these things because I have been wondering myself! Thanks for passing on the knowledge... going to stop by Walgreen's today!